Reason 2: Breathable lightweight clothing for different climates
Flights often take you to other climatic zones. Hardly anyone will change clothes on the plane and prepare for the climate at the place of arrival, although this also happens for sure. However, it is easier to choose light, breathable clothing, such as sweatpants, right from the start of the trip.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing your travel clothes:
- Consider the destination: make sure you take clothes appropriate for the climate and cultural expectations.
- Pack lightweight and breathable clothing: Airplanes can get pretty warm, so it's good to choose clothes that are breathable and don't trap too much heat.
- Pack in layers: Airplane cabins can vary greatly in temperature, so it is advisable to bring layers that you can put on or take off as needed.
- Avoid attracting too much attention: In some countries, there are strict dress codes that should be followed to avoid attracting attention or appearing disrespectful. Unfortunately, often especially for women.
- Wear comfortable shoes: It is important to wear comfortable shoes so that you can sit comfortably during the flight. Avoid wearing high heels or shoes with tight toes.
It is also advisable to bring a jacket or sweater, as it can often get a bit chilly on planes.
Sweatpants on a plane?
Always! I want to be comfortable when traveling
No, I will not either
Comfortable pants, but not sweatpants
Show answers only